CTN Broadband Subsidy Programs
As the consortium leader for Colorado, CTN is able to provide federally subsidies through the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Universal Service Administrate Company Annual $400 Million Healthcare Connect Fund. Eligible not-for-profit entities can apply and receive up to 65% subsidy through one of CTN’s programs outlined below.
CTN 1 Network
Since 2013, CTN has offered a private, secure, health care dedicated broadband network infrastructure connecting hospitals (rural and urban), Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC), rural clinics and behavioral health centers throughout Colorado.
CTN 1 Network Features
- Metro Ethernet Connection
- Full Management End to End
- Connection to All CTN Members
- One Bill
- Internet Service – 3 Individual Connections for Disaster Recovery Up to 1 Gig
- Customer Solar Winds Member Portal
- Dual Cores for Redundancy
- Bandwidth speeds up to 1 gbps.
- Dedicated MES Monitoring
- Community Benefit
Vendor neutral program that allows for participants to save on eligible monthly recurring telecom costs.
Vendor neutral program that allows for participants to save on eligible broadband build out, construction and “make ready” projects.
Contact Tracy Hines, Broadband Program Administrator