If you are experiencing service issues, please contact CenturyLink MES at 1.844.246.2347.
When there is a network wide outage, CTN will communicate cause and estimated repair times on the CTN Community Forum.
For questions regarding CenturyLink or CTN service fee invoices, please contact:
CTN Operations Manager
CTN Webinar Archive
CTN Sunset – June 30, 2019
- All CTN1 CenturyLink connections will cease to operate.
- All associated IP addresses will no longer be assigned to those connections.
- A termination letter must be sent to CenturyLink no later than April 30, 2019.
- Re-configuration of your network is required. Consider the following to reconfigure your network:
- External connections such as CORHIO and Colorado Imaging.
- VPNs to other health care entities.
- Acquiring new equipment.
- Establishing new IP address(es).
- The need for network management.
- All other services that are part of the network that will need replacement.