Careers at CTN
Large Account Manager
FLSA Status: Full time, exempt
Reports to: Director of Colorado Telehealth Network
Apply: Click HERE to apply
The Colorado Hospital Association represents all types of hospitals throughout Colorado: private and government-operated, metropolitan and rural, investor-owned and not-for-profit. Our members care for more than 471,000 people in general, academic, specialty and rehabilitation hospitals. More than 8 million outpatient visits – including surgeries, home healthcare and emergency room visits – were recorded. With more than 55,000 people employed (full-time equivalents) and a combined payroll and benefits of more than $3.3 billion, Colorado hospitals are important to the state as major economic and employment contributors as well as health care providers.
Colorado Telehealth Network (CTN) is an organization formed in 2008 as a result of two Federal Communications Commission (FCC) awards totaling $9.5M to provide Colorado with a dedicated, statewide broadband telehealth network. CTN is a statewide health care information network that uses high-speed, broadband technology to help hospitals, clinics, physicians and other health care providers share medical information over large geographic distances. CTN links more than 200 hospitals, behavioral health providers, clinics and other health care groups throughout rural and urban Colorado to improve access to health care services for all. CTN is managed by CHA, in conjunction with the Colorado Behavioral Healthcare Council (CBHC). This program closely works with CHA member hospitals and health systems, mental health centers, Federally Qualified Health Centers, safety net clinics, and other health care providers to achieve both individual facility and statewide goals in the area of broadband capacity, business continuity, disaster recovery and service level agreements.
The Large Account Manager reports to the Director of Colorado Telehealth Network (CTN) and has a dotted line reporting relationship to the Broadband Program Administrator of CTN to accomplish tasks and meet mutual objectives required to effectively and efficiently manage large system CTN broadband program accounts. The Large Account Manager will provide outstanding and thorough customer service during all phases of the life cycle CTN members. The position requires teamwork and high-level communications to assist in managing these responsibilities. The position requires the ability to pay attention to detail, prioritize and multi-task to produce a quality product while managing multiple deadlines.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop long term relationships with key client personnel and executives
- Be a source of knowledge and subject matter expert in the Rural Healthcare Program
- Coordinate all communication between member and CTN
- Develop joint processes with members for ongoing efficiencies
- Know at a detailed level our members business dynamics in order to look for subsidy opportunities
- Root out opportunities for increased subsidy
- Ensure both CTN and members are meeting their obligations under CTN contracting arrangements and adhering to mutually agreed to processes
- Understand at a detailed level billing processes for each client
- Periodic reporting to both client and CTN of program progress
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred in either: business, government, telecommunications, or broadband industry.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency of all Microsoft Office Suite products, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous account management experience required,– in the telecom and or broadband industry.
- Knowledge of internal office equipment, i.e. fax, copier, postage, printing, required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Demonstrated organizational skills and personable positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines
- Analytical problem solving ability
- Ability to handle sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to handle confidential information and situations discreetly and professionally
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and to complete tasks on time
- Professional telephone and email etiquette, professional appearance and demeanor, able to interact with all levels within the organization
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working conditions are normal for a fast-paced office work environment
- Presentation of technical material in group settings required occasionally
- Mid-level stress
- Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed
- Requires walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day
- May include lifting up to 25 pounds for files on a regular basis. Proper lifting techniques required
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
- Personal computer with Microsoft Office software applications
- Multi-line telephone with voice mail
- Copy machine
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their supervisor. Nothing in this job description shall create or is intended to create, or shall be construed to constitute a contract of employment, express or implied. Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.